Thursday, January 20, 2011

Super Nice! Win a Bosch Tassimo T20 Home Brewing System!

This would make a wonderful Valentine's gift for anyone... including me, hint, hint! lol Or, win one and keep it for yourself... I would LOVE to have this sitting on my counter, ready to go with all the fabulous flavors they offer! I love that you can brew a single cup, so you don't have to worry about brewing an entire pot when you're in a hurry and on your way out the door, and I have read so many positive reviews about the Tassimo systems and their high quality!

Leave it to Two of a Kind, Working on a Full House, to come up with yet another great contest that I would LOVE to win! They are a great family blog, full of articles, advice, recipes, fabulous contests and much more!

Enter the contest here, and check out Tassimo and all the awesome varieties available here! Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment